Streaming Now: RIS 2015 Knowledge Retreat Livestream
Note: All access prices are in $USD. If you are unable to view the stream for a prolonged period of time, please try to refresh ↻
your browser. If you continue to have problems, please email email@example.com
📅Livestream DatesThe Convention Livestream is from December 25-27, 2015.
The Knowledge Retreat Livestream is from December 28, 2015 - January 2, 2016.
- To start viewing the livestream, click “Sign In” on the top-right corner of the video player above. Type in the email address you used when purchasing access, and the password sent to you via email.
- If you haven’t yet purchased access to this livestream, click on the “Buy Now” button and follow the prompts to “Rent” the livestream.
- This video streams best on desktop, iPad, and iPhone devices.
- To stream this livestream to your Apple TV, you must be using an iOS device (like an iPhone or iPad). Once you have the livestream playing back on your device in full-screen, click on the AirPlay icon in the bottom right-hand corner to stream to your network-connected Apple TV. For iOS8+ users, you may find the AirPlay function in your swipe-up Control Panel.
- To stream via Chromecast, tap on the Chromecast icon on the video player above.
- Livestreams will be provided on a best-effort basis using world-class video streaming technology.
- Certain elements out of our control, such as available bandwidth at the event, upload speeds, etc, may impact the quality and availability of the Livestreams.
- RIS will broadcast all sessions to the best of its ability except for those where the presenter/performer has explicitly asked not to have his session streamed. By request, all musical performances during the Convention will be omitted from the livestream.
- Refunds will only be provided in situations where the customer is unable to watch the Livestream due to technical issues.
- Refunds will only be considered and processed on the first day of each respective event.
- For the best possible experience, we recommend using the latest versions of the following internet browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.